Monday, March 11, 2013

Kind words

I got this very sweet Email from my church's youth director, because the lead nursery worker got sick and I filled his spot.

Hi Liz, you have done such a terrific job working as our paid staff for the nursery these past few weeks. I just wanted to say thank you and let you know that I received an email from Brian stating that his doctor released him to go back to work. I told Brian that his first day back with us would be March 17. You may still work this Sunday. I've also asked permission to pay you what Brian gets for these last two weeks you will have worked. Instead of $8/hr you'll receive $10. Hope this helps you a little for your trip to Europe. Remember also that you get paid for working child care on March 17 for the new members class from 1-6pm we talked about last Sunday. If there is any other times I can use you for child care I will. We all want you to be ready and able to really have a great time this summer. You will be missed. But I know that young ones must grow up and fly off to be who God created them to be. And Liz, you are growing up to be that special woman that God created you to be for Him. I'm so happy that God put us together when you were in Jr. Hi. It is such a blessing watching you grow and mature. God bless you. With love and friendship, Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know you were religous. I really respect that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know you were religous. I really respect that.

    ReplyDelete