Monday, October 22, 2012

To Facebook or Not to Facebook?

As a Freshman I thought I was real cool to have a Facebook, saying things such as "Hey Facebook me!" "Friend me!" "I am going to win this poke war!" I would add anyone who added me, people I knew people I didn't. I was young, new to the internet and a tad reckless. The summer before my junior year of High school  those pesky boys messaging me "hey cutie" and... other such messages from strangers really creeped me out. So I did what I should have done ages ago and went through my friends list deleting strangers, jerks, people who posted themselves doing drugs or such. Lets just say i ended up with about 200 friends after being at about 700. I still really enjoy Facebook to this day, its not perfect but at this point in life what really in life??

No comments:

Post a Comment